Cassandra Plavoukos is an award-winning advertising, editorial, and fine art photographer specializing in portraits, dance, fitness, and active lifestyle photography. Fueled by a lifelong passion for the visual and performing arts, her study of the formal, athletic, and whimsical nature of movement is integral to her commercial work and portraiture.
A people-person by design, her vision as an artist is to create authentic imagery that honors the beauty of self-expression and celebrates the essence of what she refers to as “the human creative impulse that lives within each of us”.
Whether capturing a quiet mood or explosive energy she views every assignment as a chance to peel back the layers and create an emotional connection.
Cassandra’s interest beyond making pictures include travel, fitness, dance, and music.
Born and raised in southern New Jersey, she currently resides in Los Angeles, California with her husband and two children who share her zest for life and ceaseless wonder and curiosity for the people and world around them.
- 2021 APA Off The Clock Curated Exhibition
- 2017 APA Off The Clock Curated Exhibition
- 2016 International Photography Awards Honorable Mention Advertising / Self- Promotion
- 2016 International Photography Awards Honorable Mention People / Other
- 2016 APA Off The Clock Curated Exhibition
- 2015 LACP “The Creative Portrait” Exhibition
- 2014 APA Off The Clock Curated Exhibition
- 2013 One Eyeland Photography Awards Advertising / Self-Promotion
- 2013 APA National Awards Action
- 2013 APA Off The Clock Curated Exhibition
- 2012 International Photography Awards Honorable Mention People / Portrait